Teaching & Supply Recruitment Agency in Watford, Hertfordshire
The Engage Education head office is based in Watford, located in the very centre it is an ideal base for teaching vacancies across London, Hertfordshire and the Home Counties.
The office is located just a few minutes walk from Watford Junction Station and is a 30 minute train commute away from London Euston. Watford Junction also offers train and bus connections to many of the surrounding Hertfordshire towns including Bricket Wood, Garston, Park Street, Chiswell Green and St. Albans. The perfect location to support teachers looking for teaching jobs in Hertfordshire.
At Engage Education we pride ourselves on offering consistently high levels of help, advice and assistance to all those who work in education. We pull out all the stops to ensure that our talented teachers, teaching assistants and supply staff receive the very best support to progress their careers.
Our teaching recruitment agency is designed to help support teachers to find the ideal teaching job in the South East of England. Not only do we work with local teachers from Watford and the surrounding areas of London and the Home Counties, we also work with a range of talented international teachers to provide them with their ideal teaching roles here in the UK.
At Engage Education we enjoy being ahead of the curve. We are passionate about new ideas and innovation – both within education and recruitment – and we consistently pursue our goal to raise the standards of teaching by pairing teachers with their ideal roles and providing training and support.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education partnerships and frameworks near Watford
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts, including the following:
- Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) – We joined the Academies Enterprise Trust in 2019. AET was created in 2008 by the Greensward Charitable Trust in Essex, and today it boasts a national presence of 58 schools across the Primary, Secondary and Special phases.
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community.
- Hampshire County Council CCS Framework – In 2019, Hampshire Council joined forces with the CCS Framework and Reed and launched a managed supply service for teaching staff. They’ve since become the top provider for temporary staff in Hampshire.
- Hounslow Education Partnership – We are named as a supplier on the Hounslow Education Partnership framework, an independent organisation working in partnership with our schools and the local authority. We have been supporting schools in Hounslow since 2010.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Ark Schools – Ark is a network of 38 schools in the UK, in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. Ark’s six pillars focus on; high expectations, excellent teaching, knowing every child, depth for breadth, exemplary behaviour and always learning.
- Herts for Learning PSL – We are named as a preferred supplier on the Herts for Learning Framework, managed by the largest school company in the UK dedicated to improving education for young people.
- Greenshaw learning trust – We partnered with the Greenshaw Learning Trust via the DfE-sponsored CCS Framework. This framework helps to provide greater transparency of costs to help control supply teacher spend.
- Hertfordshire County Council – In September 2022, we were delighted to be accepted as a supplier on the Hertfordshire County Council Framework for Tuition, Alternative Education and Therapy.
- Sutton Education Trust – The Sutton Education Trust was set up in 2017 as a Co-operative Trust, meaning the stakeholders, whether that’s pupils, staff, parents and carers or governors, are full members and contribute in many ways.
- United Learning – In 2022, we became a preferred supplier of education staff to the United Learning Trust which is a collective of 90 primary, secondary and academies across the UK.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
Do you need any more information about our head office in Watford? Would you like to know more about any of the wide range of recruitment services that we provide for teachers, teaching assistants and supply staff?
Get in touch with one of the Watford Engage Education team by calling 0333 800 7800 and we will be glad to help you. Alternatively, send us a message using our online enquiry form.
- Watford Junction Overground Station
- M1 J5, M25 J19
- Watford Junction Railway Station (Stop 9)
45 Clarendon Road,
To support talented teachers in the best way possible, we ensure our offices can serve some of the top locations for schools. We cover key areas in and around Watford, including Hertfordshire, in locations such as St Albans, Harpenden and Bishop’s Stortford. Our Watford office also has great connections with the home counties, including Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey.
For a teaching supply agency in St Albans, Engage is perfectly placed, with strong relationships with local schools and the Ark St Albans Academy. With these connections, we can give teachers access to some of the best schools in Hertfordshire, a fantastic support system and the chance to truly excel in their roles. We’re also in a great position as a teaching agency in Buckinghamshire: we’ve placed many talented teachers with new roles in Bucks.
For teachers in Watford, Hertfordshire and the home counties, we’re here to support you.