Engage Education London
Education Recruitment Agency - London Liverpool Street
Our London office is based in Liverpool Street. Located in heart of East London, it’s ideally positioned for teachers who work in London or commute into the city.
The location of Devonshire Square – only a few minutes’ walk to Liverpool Street Tube station and a short distance from London Fenchurch station – is ideal for commuters with underground or overground links into London. On the edge of the City of London, Liverpool Street is also no more than a 20-minute walk to the centre of the city.
At Engage Education we’re proud to offer our teachers, supply staff and teaching assistants the highest possible levels of help, support and advice to enable them to progress their careers and become successful and valued members of the education sector.
Our London office is positioned to help support teachers to find the ideal teaching jobs in London and the surrounding areas, from within the city to beyond across the Home Counties.
We do not just work with the very best of local teachers, however. We also recruit from a pool of international education staff to ensure that we can match professionals to teaching roles ideally suited to them.
At Engage Education, when it comes to new ideas there’s nothing we enjoy more being ahead of the curve. We are passionate about the continual innovation of the education and recruitment industries and challenge ourselves to raise the standards of both.
We accomplish this by providing teachers not only with the opportunity to secure their perfect job but also by providing consistent support and training to ensure that they are fulfilling their potential – and beyond.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education London partnerships and frameworks
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts, including the following:
- The Ealing Learning Partnership – Engage Education was named as one of 14 preferred suppliers on the Ealing Learning Partnership, managed by the CCS, in 2020.
- Hounslow Education Partnership – We are named as a supplier on the Hounslow Education Partnership framework, an independent organisation working in partnership with our schools and the local authority. We have been supporting schools in Hounslow since 2010.
- Orchard Hill College & Academies Trust (OHCAT) – We are partners of OHCAT, a family of specialist education providers across London, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire thatfully represents all designations of special education needs and disabilities (SEND).
- The Leathersellers Federation of Schools – The Leathersellers Federation of Schools provides excellent education for approximately 2700 students from Nursery through to Sixth Form across London.
- Sutton Education Trust – The Sutton Education Trust was set up in 2017 as a Co-operative Trust, meaning the stakeholders, whether that’s pupils, staff, parents and carers or governors, are full members and contribute in many ways.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use education recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
If you would like more information about our office in Liverpool Street or any of the other recruitment services that we provide, please get in touch with one of the London Engage Education team by calling 0203 510 2222 and will be glad to help you. Alternatively, send us a message using our online enquiry form.
- Liverpool Street Station
- A11 J1
- Liverpool Street Station (Stop K)
Irongate House ,
22-30 Dukes Place ,