Engage Education London
Education Recruitment Agency - London Liverpool Street
Our London office is based in Aldgate. Located in heart of the City of London, it’s ideally positioned for teachers who work in London or commute into the city.
The location of Aldgate Square – only a few minutes walk to Liverpool Street Tube station and a short distance from London Fenchurch station – which is ideal for commuters with underground or overground links into London. On the edge of the City of London, Liverpool Street is also no more than a 20-minute walk to the centre of the city. Whether you’re looking for teaching jobs in Barking & Dagenham or Havering school jobs, our office is positioned close to a number of London boroughs.
At Engage Education we’re proud to offer our teachers, supply staff and teaching assistants the highest possible levels of help, support and advice to enable them to progress in their careers and become successful and valued members of the education sector.
Our London office is positioned to help support teachers to find the ideal teaching jobs in London and the surrounding areas, from within the city to beyond across the Home Counties.
We do not just work with the very best of local teachers, however. We also recruit from a pool of international education staff to ensure that we can match professionals to teaching roles ideally suited to them.
At Engage Education, when it comes to new ideas there’s nothing we enjoy more than being ahead of the curve. We are passionate about the continual innovation of the education and recruitment industries and challenge ourselves to raise the standards of both.
We accomplish this by providing teachers not only with the opportunity to secure their perfect job but also by providing consistent support and training to ensure that they are fulfilling their potential – and beyond.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education London partnerships and frameworks
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts, including the following:
- The Ealing Learning Partnership – Engage Education was named as one of 14 preferred suppliers on the Ealing Learning Partnership, managed by the CCS, in 2020.
- Hounslow Education Partnership – We are named as a supplier on the Hounslow Education Partnership framework, an independent organisation working in partnership with our schools and the local authority. We have been supporting schools in Hounslow since 2010.
- Orchard Hill College & Academies Trust (OHCAT) – We are partners of OHCAT, a family of specialist education providers across London, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire thatfully represents all designations of special education needs and disabilities (SEND).
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy
- The Leathersellers Federation of Schools – The Leathersellers Federation of Schools provides excellent education for approximately 2700 students from Nursery through to Sixth Form across London.
- Sutton Education Trust – The Sutton Education Trust was set up in 2017 as a Co-operative Trust, meaning the stakeholders, whether that’s pupils, staff, parents and carers or governors, are full members and contribute in many ways.
- Academies Enterprise Trust – We’re now a named supplier on the Academies Enterprise Trust, which boasts a total of 58 schools across England.
- United Learning – In 2022, we became a preferred supplier of education staff to the United Learning Trust which is a collective of 90 primary, secondary and academies across the UK.
- Star Academies – We have recently been accepted as a recruitment partner with Star Academies – a growing network of primary and secondary schools.
- Greenshaw learning trust – We partnered with the Greenshaw Learning Trust via the DfE-sponsored CCS Framework. This framework helps to provide greater transparency of costs to help control supply teacher spend.
- Eastern Multi-Academy Trust – As part of our commitment to support academies in Norfolk and Suffolk, we entered into a preferred supplier agreement with the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust in June 2020.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT) – we entered into a preferred supplier agreement with the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust back in January 2020, there are 110 schools in the DNEAT Multi-Academy Trust.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use education recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
If you would like more information about our office in Liverpool Street or any of the other recruitment services that we provide, please get in touch with one of the London Engage Education team by calling 0203 510 2222 and will be glad to help you. Alternatively, send us a message using our online enquiry form.
- Liverpool Street Station
- A11 J1
- Liverpool Street Station (Stop K)
Irongate House ,
22-30 Dukes Place ,
Located in the heart of East London, our Liverpool Street head office is ideally positioned for teachers in the capital, but also nearby home counties. For the best teaching jobs in London, we cover all the key areas, including Islington, Enfield, Harrow, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Ealing.
We’ve built great relationships with local schools in various London boroughs and are proud suppliers with the Ealing and Hounslow Education Partnership. Our reach extends across the entire city and beyond, meaning teachers in London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Surrey can find their ideal roles in great schools, with continued support from our team.
As a teaching supply agency in London and the home counties, Engage is ideally positioned – with strong connections, a great reputation and a wide reach.