Teaching & Supply Agency in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Our Engage Education Leeds office is based on the third floor of Yorkshire House, Greek Street in the City centre of Leeds. Located just a three-minute walk away from Leeds station, it’s a simple commute for teachers and support staff based across Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Kirklees and an ideal hub to service the schools in the West Yorkshire region. Yorkshire House is located on the biggest financial street in Leeds and is just a short walk away from the Leeds Headrow and High Street filled with shops, cafes and restaurants.
The Leeds location is great, it’s the largest city in the county with excellent public transport routes in and around the City which makes travelling to work easily accessible for all of our candidates. Leeds is the cultural, financial and commercial heart of the West Yorkshire region and is the UK’s fourth-most populous urban area.
At Engage Education we are proud to provide our teachers, supply staff and teaching assistants with a high degree of support, assistance and advice in order to ensure that the talented professionals who use our services receive the very best help in order to progress their teaching careers.
We specialise in supporting teachers and support staff local to Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Kirklees, Calderdale and Harrogate and the surrounding areas, plus teachers from further afield. We can pair teaching candidates with a variety of school types, from early years to secondary as well as specialist and faith schools. Whatever kind of teaching role you are searching for, we are confident that we will be able to match you to something that meets your requirements.
At Engage Education we are passionate about innovation and love being ahead of the curve. We’re committed to raising the standards of the education and recruitment industries and accomplish this by providing teachers with the opportunity to fulfil their potential by providing consistently excellent support and training.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education’s partnerships and frameworks near Leeds
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts, including:
- Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) – We joined the Academies Enterprise Trust in 2019. AET was created in 2008 by the Greensward Charitable Trust in Essex, and today it boasts a national presence of 58 schools across the Primary, Secondary and Special phases.
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Leeds City Council – We have been accepted onto the Leeds City Council Framework, there are 282 schools across Leeds city council meaning we can support local teachers across Leeds and surrounding areas.
- Star Academies – We have recently been accepted as a recruitment partner with Star Academies – a growing network of primary and secondary schools.
- United Learning – In 2022, we became a preferred supplier of education staff to the United Learning Trust which is a collective of 90 primary, secondary and academies across the UK.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
Would you like more information about our office in Leeds? Are you curious to find out more about any of the other recruitment services that we provide?
Please get in touch with the Leeds Engage Education team by calling 0113 323 7633 or send us a message using our online enquiry form.
- Leeds City Train Station
- M621 - At junction 2, take the A643 exit
- Park Row (stop P3)
At Engage, we’ve worked hard to build strong relationships with schools across the UK, to enable us to find teachers jobs they love and offer unparalleled support throughout their careers. Our Leeds office covers a wide area from the city to the West Yorkshire region, including Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Kirklees, Calderdale and Harrogate.
Engage is a great choice for a teaching supply agency in Leeds, thanks largely to our strong relationships with both the local schools and city council. We’re perfectly positioned to find the perfect role for you, support your growth and offer advice.
Talented teachers in Leeds and West Yorkshire can turn to Engage for roles that support growth and ambition.