Teaching Recruitment Agency in Norwich, Norfolk
Located in Norwich – the hub of Norfolk – our East Anglia office is ideally situated for commuters to and from London, Cambridge and Ipswich, as well as the county of Norfolk as a whole. It also has excellent rail services to the East Midlands and further north.
If you’re a teacher, teaching assistant or supply staff member keen to progress your career, you’ve come to the right place. At Engage Education we are dedicated to making sure that the professionals we recruit succeed in education and provide the very best advice and assistance in order to achieve this goal.
We are accomplished at successfully recruiting local teaching talent throughout Norfolk and East Anglia and we also specialise in international teacher recruitment. If you are an international teacher looking to find a teaching position in East Anglia, we can use our experience to help you.
If you are looking for a specialised teaching role such as working within a specialist, faith school or academy environment, we recruit for positions in a range of schools to cater to a diverse variety of needs.
Our recruitment strategy incorporates the latest innovative ideas in both the education and recruitment industries. We are passionate about providing our candidates with the very best in training, supporting them through the process of recruitment through to the transition into their new role.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education East Anglia partnerships and frameworks
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts, including:
- The Eastern Multi-Academy Trust – The Eastern Multi-Academy Trust supports Primary and Secondary Academies in the East of England, we entered into a preferred supplier agreement with them in June 2020.
- Diocese of Norwich Education Academy Trust (DNEAT) – We became a preferred supplier of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust in 2020 as part of our ongoing commitment to support schools in Norfolk and Suffolk and raise standards in education recruitment.
- Waveney Valley Academies Trust – We entered into a preferred supplier agreement with the Waveney Valley Academies Trust in 2020. Waveney Valley Academies Trust is a multi-academy trust that has built partnerships with 6 schools.
- Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) – We joined the Academies Enterprise Trust in 2019. AET was created in 2008 by the Greensward Charitable Trust in Essex, and today it boasts a national presence of 58 schools across the Primary, Secondary and Special phases.
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community.
- Hampshire County Council CCS Framework – In 2019, Hampshire Council joined forces with the CCS Framework and Reed and launched a managed supply service for teaching staff. They’ve since become the top provider for temporary staff in Hampshire.
- Rightforsuccess Trust – We joined the Rightforsuccess preferred supplier list to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Ark Schools – Ark is a network of 38 schools in the UK, in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. Ark’s six pillars focus on; high expectations, excellent teaching, knowing every child, depth for breadth, exemplary behaviour and always learning.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
Would you like to discover more about our office in Norwich? Are you interested in finding out more about the many other recruitment services that we provide?
Get in touch with the East Anglia Engage Education team by calling 01603 518 400 or by sending us a message by using our online enquiry form. Our team of experts will be more than happy to help you with your query.
- A47/ A11
St Crispins Rd,