Teaching Recruitment Agency in Dublin, Ireland
Our Engage Education office in Dublin is located in Ardilaun Court beside the beautiful Victorian parkland of St Stephen’s Green.
Within a convenient twenty minute journey of both Dublin Connolly and Busáras Central stations, our Ireland office is ideally placed to support professionals applying for teaching jobs as well as teachers already working in and around Dublin.
At Engage Education we provide teachers, teaching assistants and supply staff with all the support necessary to help them progress within their careers. Our teaching recruitment staff are highly trained and passionate about using the latest ideas and innovation to keep both recruitment and education ahead of the curve.
Using years of knowledge in education we offer the professionals who work with us the benefit of our expert advice and assistance from the very beginning of their journey with us throughout the integration into their new role.
Although we help some of the most talented teachers in and around Dublin to find their ideal teaching jobs, it doesn’t stop there. We support a wide variety of teachers in placements and positions all over the globe from our head office in Watford, just north of London, England.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education partnerships and frameworks
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts:
- Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) – We joined the Academies Enterprise Trust in 2019. AET was created in 2008 by the Greensward Charitable Trust in Essex, and today it boasts a national presence of 58 schools across the Primary, Secondary and Special phases.
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community.
- Hampshire County Council CCS Framework – In 2019, Hampshire Council joined forces with the CCS Framework and Reed and launched a managed supply service for teaching staff. They’ve since become the top provider for temporary staff in Hampshire.
- Rightforsuccess Trust – We joined the Rightforsuccess preferred supplier list to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Ark Schools – Ark is a network of 38 schools in the UK, in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. Ark’s six pillars focus on; high expectations, excellent teaching, knowing every child, depth for breadth, exemplary behaviour and always learning.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
Would you like a little more information about our office in Dublin? Are you curious about how Engage Education could help you to find your next teaching job?
Call 00353 155 47332 and one of our dedicated team of education experts will answer your questions. Or get in touch by scrolling down to our online enquiry form, where you can send us a message.
- Heuston Station
- M50, Exit 3
- St Stephen's Green
Block C Ardilaun Court,
112-114 St. Stephen’s Green,