Engage Education Berkshire
Teaching & Supply Recruitment Agency in Berkshire, Bracknell
Bracknell station, is a simple commute for teachers based in Berkshire, Oxfordshire and the western Home Counties.
Bracknell’s location is ideal because not only London itself but also many of Greater London’s other commuting hotspots, including Heathrow Airport, lie within easy reach. Overground trains from Bracknell to London average at just under an hour, with Reading and Heathrow accessible in 20 minutes.
At Engage Education we are proud to provide our teachers, supply staff and teaching assistants with a high degree of support, assistance and advice in order to ensure that the talented professionals who use our services receive the very best help in order to progress their teaching careers.
We specialise in supporting teachers local to Berkshire, Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas, plus teachers from further afield. We have been successful in assisting international candidates to find teaching positions in and around Berkshire.
We can pair teaching candidates with a variety of school types, from early years to secondary as well as specialist and faith schools. Whatever kind of teaching role you are searching for, we are confident that will be able to match you to something that meets your requirements.
At Engage Education we are passionate about innovation and love being ahead of the curve. We’re committed to raising the standards of the education and recruitment industries and accomplish this by providing teachers with the opportunity to fulfil their potential by providing consistently excellent support and training.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education partnerships and frameworks near Berkshire
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts:
- Orchard Hill College & Academies Trust (OHCAT – Engage Education are partners of OHCAT, a family of specialist education providers across London, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire thatfully represents all designations of special education needs and disabilities (SEND).
- The Greenshaw Learning Trust – The Greenshaw Learning Trust was established as an MAT in 2014. It operates in 22 schools across Surrey, Croydon, Sutton, Bracknell and Berkshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire and Plymouth.
- Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) – We joined the Academies Enterprise Trust in 2019. AET was created in 2008 by the Greensward Charitable Trust in Essex, and today it boasts a national presence of 58 schools across the Primary, Secondary and Special phases.
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community.
- Hampshire County Council CCS Framework – In 2019, Hampshire Council joined forces with the CCS Framework and Reed and launched a managed supply service for teaching staff. They’ve since become the top provider for temporary staff in Hampshire.
- Rightforsuccess Trust – We joined the Rightforsuccess preferred supplier list to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Ark Schools – Ark is a network of 38 schools in the UK, in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. Ark’s six pillars focus on; high expectations, excellent teaching, knowing every child, depth for breadth, exemplary behaviour and always learning.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to speak to someone about using the CCS framework for your school, set up a CSS consultation call and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
Would you like more information about our office in Bracknell? Are you curious to find out more about any of the other recruitment services that we provide for teachers?
- Bracknell Railway Station
- M4 J10
- Bracknell Bus Station
45 Clarendon Road,