18th March 2021
Engage Education become a preferred supplier with the Greenshaw Learning Trust
Engage Education & the Greenshaw Learning Trust
The Greenshaw Learning Trust was established as a MAT in 2014. It operates across Surrey, Croydon, Sutton, Bracknell and Berkshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire and Plymouth. The Greenshaw Trust doesn’t believe there is one road to success and they cherish the differences between their schools and the journey each of them is on.
There are 22 schools in total, covering a range of areas:
- Southwest London – Broadwater School, Greenshaw High School, Green Wrythe Primary, Orchard Park High School, Tweeddale Primary School, Victor Seymour Infants’ School, Sutton New Secondary School, Sutton New ASD School
- Berkshire – Brakenhale School, Crown Wood Primary School, Wildmoore Heath Primary School
- Bristol – Blaise High School, Yate Academy
- Gloucestershire / South Gloucestershire – Five Acres, Gloucester Academy, Henley Bank High School, Holmleigh Park High School, Tyndale Primary School
- Plymouth – Montpelier Primary School, Scott Medical and Healthcare College, Stoke Damerel College.
A CCS Partnership
We partnered with the Greenshaw Learning Trust via the DfE sponsored CCS Framework. This framework helps to provide greater transparency of costs to help control supply teacher spend, as well as introduce standardised terms and conditions across the sector and establish a consistent approach to safeguarding and compliance.
There are only 122 suppliers listed on the CCS framework and we are extremely proud to feature on it. Our active participation and promotion of the CCS Framework have led Engage to join many other smaller Trust-led preferred supplier lists over the past 12 months.
To appear on the list of approved vendors, agencies have to set out their costs up-front – allowing schools to compare prices – and conduct rigorous background checks on their agency workers. Agencies also had to submit a detailed tender document that demonstrated their ability to deliver the required services and meet the selection criteria.
As a CCS agency, we adhere to the most comprehensive Compliance process, exceeding the expectations of most education agencies. You can read more about our Compliance here.
How can we support your Greenshaw Learning Academy?
Our commitment to schools includes the highest levels of safeguarding and compliance, first-rate customer service and transparency at all levels. We are committed to developing a deep understanding of each school we work with in terms of their ethos, and the wider context of each school’s needs and journey to better guide our candidate matching.
Our dedicated Greenshaw Learning Trust focus team will support your school depending on where it’s based – book a call with us below.
Book a call
Discuss your recruitment with our dedicated Greenshaw Learning Trust focus teamPick a time