Skip to jobs
What is it like to live in Bath?
Bath is deservedly described as one of the most beautiful places in the UK. This southwestern city has been given World Heritage status for its astonishing Regency architecture and cultural history that spans from the titular baths of the Roman era to the classic literature of Jane Austen.
How much does it cost to live in Bath?
How long does it take to get from Bath to London?
The journey from Bath Spa to London Paddington Station by train takes 1 hour 24 minutes.
What are the schools like in Bath?
Of the 50 registered schools in the Bath area:
- 4 were rated outstanding in their last OFSTED inspection, 31 were rated good, 3 require improvement and 1 is inadequate
- 30 schools are academies, 8 are maintained schools, 9 are independent, 2 are special educational needs schools and 1 is a college
- 37 are primary schools, 18 are secondary schools and 18 are schools for those aged 16-18
Why choose teaching jobs in Bath?
- An easy commute to London.
- Bath’s abundance of period houses makes for excellent investments.
- A city rich in culture and history.
- A high standard of living in comparison to many other UK cities.
Let us find your ideal teaching role in Bath
At Engage Education we specialise in matching talented teachers, teaching assistants and other education professionals with their dream jobs in education. With our specialist team based in Brighton, we are sure that we can find your ideal role in Bath.
To make sure that our teachers transition smoothly into their new roles, we provide specialised local support for all our placements.
Latest Bath School Jobs