Teaching & Supply Recruitment Agency in Peterborough, East Midlands
Our Engage Education office in the East Midlands is based in Suite 13 of Cross Street Court, Peterborough. With Peterborough station less than a ten minute walk away, our East Midlands office is ideally positioned for commuters.
The journey from Peterborough to central London takes less than an hour and Peterborough is also close to many other cities in the East Midlands and elsewhere, including Cambridge, Leicester and Kettering.
At Engage Education we are committed to ensuring that the talented teachers we recruit progress within, their ideal roles. We support not only teachers but teaching assistants and supply staff, providing the highest degree of assistance and advice.
We do not only recruit teachers local to the East Midlands, but also assist international education professionals to find teaching roles suited to their skills and experience in Peterborough and the surrounding areas as part of our wide-ranging and specialist recruitment service.
No matter how specialised the teaching role you are searching for, we are confident that we can match you to your ideal job. We recruit teachers for roles in a wide range of schools, from primary to specialist, faith schools and academies, ensuring that there are positions to suit every kind of teaching professional.
We are also passionate about bringing the latest ideas and innovations in the education industry into our recruitment strategy. We do so by providing our candidates with excellent training and support throughout every step of the recruitment process, enabling them to stay ahead of the teaching curve.
We know that strong relationships are built on trust, and we’re proud of the comprehensive compliance measures we’ve built our agency on, which ensure our practices are safe, fair, and efficient.
- REC Audited, Gold standard
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- CCS Supplier
- Cyber Essentials Certified
- Saferjobs Partner
Engage Education partnerships and frameworks near Peterborough
As part of our commitment to fair and effective recruitment practices in education, Engage Education has also partnered with a number of frameworks and trusts:
- Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) – We joined the Academies Enterprise Trust in 2019. AET was created in 2008 by the Greensward Charitable Trust in Essex, and today it boasts a national presence of 58 schools across the Primary, Secondary and Special phases.
- REAch2 Academy Trust – REAch2 Academy Trust was founded in 2012 and is now the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. The trust believes all of its academies are connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community.
- Hampshire County Council CCS Framework – In 2019, Hampshire Council joined forces with the CCS Framework and Reed and launched a managed supply service for teaching staff. They’ve since become the top provider for temporary staff in Hampshire.
- Rightforsuccess Trust – We joined the Rightforsuccess preferred supplier list to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Inspiration Trust – We joined the Inspiration Trust as a preferred supplier in 2018 to support them with bookings on the revolutionary Supply Clouds app.
- Ark Schools – Ark is a network of 38 schools in the UK, in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. Ark’s six pillars focus on; high expectations, excellent teaching, knowing every child, depth for breadth, exemplary behaviour and always learning.
Engage Education is also a named supplier of the DfE and CCS’ framework for the provision of supply teachers, providing greater transparency on how government funds are being spent by schools that use recruitment agencies for their supply teachers and helping schools save money. If you’d like to discuss using the CCS framework in your school, set up a CSS consultation call through our booking form and we’ll be happy to walk you through the terms.
Would you like to find out more about our East Midlands office in Peterborough? Are you curious to discover some of the other recruitment services that we provide?
Get in touch with the East Midlands Engage Education team by calling 01733 873 030 and one of our team will be more than happy to help you. If you prefer, you can send us a message using our online enquiry form below.
- Peterborough train station - Peterborough PE1 1QL
- A1 J17
- Queensgate bus station - Peterborough PE1 1NT
Suite 13, Cross Street Court,