National Tutoring Programme
Approved Tuition Partners
Discuss NTP with us!
Book a consultation to talk through local tutors, funding options and our pricing with our dedicated NTP Manager, at a time that suits you.
How the National Tutoring Programme funding works
Schools will have the flexibility to decide how to use their NTP funding. Schools can use the funding to pay for salaried, in-house academic mentors, to pay their own existing staff or engage with a Tuition Partner that has been quality assured by the DfE. State-funded schools will receive NTP funding over the course of the academic year 22/23 to deliver tuition to their pupils. The funding can be used to cover 60% of the cost of tutoring, with schools targeting the tutoring offer towards their pupil premium cohort and paying the remaining 40% of the cost using their Pupil Premium (PP) or other core school budgets. For the academic year 22/23, the following NTP funding is provided: • Mainstream schools receive £162 per PP-eligible pupil • Non-mainstream schools receive £423 per PP-eligible pupil
What locations we operate in?
We are a national tuition provider, supporting schools with both face-to-face and online tuition in all UK regions including; East of England / East Midlands / London / North East / North West / South East / South West / West Midlands / Yorkshire & Humber.
Is the tuition online or in-person?
We now offer both online and face-to-face tutoring across the whole of the UK. Our specialist tutors can provide tuition across Key Stage 1 - Key Stage 4, in Mathematics, English, Science, Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages (MFL). We have tutors who are SEND specialists as well as specialists in English as an additional language (EAL) and we offer both face-to-face and online tuition.
How do we keep track of pupil progress?
We provide each tutor with a detailed progress reporting document prior to each tuition programme. Tutors use a baseline assessment to gauge current levels of understanding and must provide ongoing progress and engagement data as the programme progresses. The progress reporting document monitors each pupil after 5, 10 & 15 hours of tuition support and includes supporting evidence.
Find out more
Read our latest blog posts for further information and updates on the NTP.