The teaching agency that works for you
Welcome to the fastest-growing database of teaching, SEND, support and leadership positions for teachers and education professionals.
Your Education Recruitment Agency
Every teacher is different – that’s why we’ll help you find a teaching role that’s as unique as you. From long-term and permanent roles to daily supply, with Engage Education you’ll get the opportunities that match your teaching journey and ambitions.
Help with relocation
Moving to another country is exciting but can have its challenges, too! That’s why we offer exceptional support to every individual that works with us. We’ll help you with relocation, finding friends, visa applications, bank accounts, referral bonuses, airport transfers and pickups and MORE!
You’ll have continuous support from your own dedicated consultant in the UK. They know their schools like the back of their hand so you can make an informed choice.
Free continuous professional development
When you work with Engage Education, you have access to our free exclusive CPD. Our CPD sessions are organised and led by our Partnership and Development team which is headed up by recent, former school leaders and teachers, all of whom have extensive experience!
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE ENGAGE
Join our fantastic community of international teachers in the UK and experience the benefits and support that a top agency offers:
- Your own personal Engage consultant who knows their local area like the back of their hand
- Professional development and support through one-on-one training
- Top opportunities in outstanding UK schools.
- Complete relocation support for teachers moving to the UK from overseas including a £1000 relocation bonus
- £150 referral bonus if you refer your friends to us and they complete 10 days of work
- Free-forever access to Creative Education’s amazing online portal of training videos
- 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme with the Education Support Partnership
iday is our unique recruitment event that connects teachers with our partner schools in the UK. Join teachers from all over the world and interview with multiple UK schools – find the job that matches your skills and aspirations before you travel.
Top Teaching Content
Explore content for teachers and educators in our award-winning blog!