Experiences and relationships matter more than ever…
It’s no secret that working in education is tough. That’s why our role in your career doesn’t stop at just finding you your next job.
Three in five people working in education say their work performance has suffered as a result of mental health problems, such as anxiety, stress, or depression. At Engage, we know it is vital to ensure that teachers have someone to lean on in difficult times.
We’re proud to have teamed up with Education Support Partnership, the UK’s only charity providing mental health and wellbeing support services to all education staff. This exclusive partnership means all of our teachers have access to 24 hour confidential support services, available 365 days a year. These telephone and messaging services are manned by specialist counsellors who really understand the demands of working in education.
We are also committed to supporting the continuing professional development of the teachers we work with, through one-on-one training, CPD events, and our partnership with Creative Education.
Read the testimonials from our teachers who Know the benefits of these relationships first-hand:
Engage in statistics:
Since 2008 we have filled 102,437 teaching positions in the UK. Our iday events have sourced 1,032 international teachers for exciting UK-based teaching roles.
- Free return flights and accommodation to attend iday
- Ongoing professional support from our expert Learning & Development Team
- Access to our friendly Community Support Team for social networking and transitional support
- 24/7 mental health and psychological support from our partners at Education Support Partnership
- Continuous free professional development workshops
- Travel discounts with our partner STA travel
- Support from your own personal Irish consultant with UK teaching experience
- Ongoing guidance and relocation support
- Social activities with other teachers in your area
- We’re dedicated to ensuring a satisfying work/life balance
Since 2008, we have blazed a trail of innovation and new ideas within recruitment, continuously working to raise the standards of teaching, for both pupils and teachers.
We are always looking at ways to be better – for schools, for teachers, and for pupils. We are immensely proud to have received the following awards and recognition for our progressive approach: