Year 6 Teacher – BradfordPosted 22/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Enthusiastic and dedicated Year 6 Teacher required for a fantastic school in Bradford.
About the role:
At Engage Education, we’re currently looking for a unique Year 6 Teacher to join a successful team and forward-thinking primary school in Bradford.
This role is full-time, to start September 2023. There is potential for the position to become permanent for the right candidate.
You will become part of a nurturing and academically engaging environment with outstanding facilities.
If you are an ambitious teacher who is passionate about teaching and capable of delivering outstanding, creative lessons that have a positive impact on attainment… we would love to hear from you.
The ideal applicant will be:
- A qualified teacher with QTS (minimum 1 years of experience)
- Experienced in teaching KS2 children
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.