Year 6 Primary Teacher – BrightonPosted 19/09/23
£36,051 - £41,333
Year 6 Primary Teacher required in Brighton, East Sussex
At Engage, we’re excited to be hiring for this role in a successful school in Brighton. The school is currently looking for a full-time class teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team to start after October half term 2023.
About the role:
This vibrant schools philosophy is built around fostering happy, respectful, responsible and successful learners. The school aims to encourage strong partnership within and across the community so that all staff, children, parents and community members feel welcomed, involved and included. The school is in a great location which is easily accessible via public transport.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified teacher (the school is happy to consider ECTs for the role)
- Confidence in teaching primary lessons to all abilities
- Good behaviour management skills
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
- A passion for education
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.