Year 5 TeacherPosted 17/05/23
£32,407 - £43,182
Primary Teacher – Year 5
Classroom Teacher -Barnet – Primary School
Engage Education have an exciting opportunity to work in a successful primary school in Barnet who are currently recruiting for a Year 5 teacher to start in September 2023.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher wanted for this vibrant and thriving school situated in New Barnet. You will become part of a friendly and motivated team working in a nurturing and academically successful environment.
The school boasts outstanding facilities. This role is open to NQTs and those with more experience. It is a permanent position from September 2023.
You will have a focus ensuring that the children are secondary school ready and part of our curriculum looks at this important transition, so we encourage those with a passion for nurturing older primary children through this important stage in their lives.
The role will be a full-time, long-term role starting in September 2023
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Have recent experience of teaching primary aged children
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have a love of children and learning
- Be able to inspire, innovate and nurture children
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.