Year 4 TeacherPosted 24/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
We’re currently looking for a passionate Year 4 Primary School Teacher to work full-time at a forward-thinking primary school in Bradford to start as soon as possible or in September 2023.
You will become part of an enthusiastic team, working in a nurturing and academically-successful school with amazing opportunities for children to reach their full potential.
If you're a dedicated teacher who is passionate about teaching and capable of delivering outstanding, creative lessons this role is perfect for you!
The school is happy to consider ECTs as well as those with more experience.
The ideal applicant will be:
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Experienced in teaching KS2 children
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- An outstanding teacher with a love of children and teaching
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.