Year 4 TeacherPosted 19/04/23
£49320 - £53482
Year 4 Teacher required for Primary School in Newham
About the role
Engage Education is working with an exciting primary school seeking a Years 4 Teacher with experience teaching pupils the UK primary curriculum. We are working with the school to recruit a teacher who will be able to commit to the position for the academic year. This school requires a teacher who is able to teach engaging and dynamic lessons.
The school is easily accessible by public transport and aims to provide the highest quality of education whereby everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence in everything they do. The students consistently attain high standards and their behavior in lessons and around the school is good.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching Key Stage 2
- A proven history of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a difference to the students you work with
- The ability to build a strong rapport with young adults
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
Unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role if you are not contacted within 2 working days.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.