Y5 Teacher – EastbournePosted 26/05/23
Subject to Experience
Year 5 Teacher -Eastbourne
About the role:
At Engage Education, we are currently looking for an ambitious and creative Year 5 Primary Teacher for a small Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Eastbourne. This is a full-time role to start in September.
At this school their priority is to develop a love of learning, inspired by outstanding teaching by building and developing all of everyone’s talents. They work tirelessly to ensure that all of the children enjoy a stimulating and diverse education, learning is irresistible, children are happy, feel safe and are valued and that learning experiences are rich and enjoyable.
The school is in a great location with excellent transport links.
The ideal candidate has:
- Full QTS
- Experience of planning and delivering Year 5 lessons to a high standard
- Confidence in teaching all abilities
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.