y4 Part-time 2 daysPosted 31/05/23
£32407 - £35886
Year 4 Primary Teacher Required for School in Hornchurch
Primary Teacher – Hornchurch
About the role:
At Engage Education, we are currently looking for an ambitious and creative Year 4 Primary Teacher for a fantastic Primary School in Havering. This is a role to start from September 2023 on a part-time basis of 2 days a week.
The school has curated an enthusiastic team and focuses on the development of both teachers and pupils. If you have a proven track-record of raising attainment within schools, and have a passion for literacy and numeracy, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has:
- Full QTS
- Experience of planning and delivering lessons to a high standard
- Confidence in teaching all abilities
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.