y 4 1:1Posted 15/09/23
Teaching Assistant Required for Primary School in Rainham
About the role:
At Engage Education, we’ve specialised in recruiting teaching assistants for over a decade, so we know a bit about finding the ideal school for you. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic KS2 teaching assistant to work full time at a fantastic primary school in Rainham working 1:1 with a child with autism.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for more high-quality teaching assistants to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
Our teaching assistants’ duties can include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for Y4 students
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with KS2 children or in a school
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
- level 2 or 3 support staff qualification
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant
- Market leading pay rates
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.