Web Ad – Primary KS2Posted 18/05/23
£28,000 - £38,810
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher required in Bedfordshire
At Engage, we’re excited to be hiring for this role in a successful school in Bedfordshire. The school is currently looking for a full-time class teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team for September 2023.
About the role:
This full-time role is based in an Outstanding school with a vibrant and progressive staff body and school culture. Children in the school are generally well-behaved and understand the importance of the school’s values, which is reflected in their ever-improving outcomes. This school boasts a calm and purposeful learning environment where every child is catered for.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified teacher (the school is happy to consider ECTs for the role)
- Confidence in teaching primary lessons to all abilities
- Good behaviour management skills
- Able to inspire and innovate in the classroom
- A passion for education
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.