Textiles TeacherPosted 10/01/23
£33,850 - £38,810
Textiles Teacher Required for Secondary School in Brighton and Hove
We’re currently working with a school in Brighton and Hove who are seeking an engaging Textiles teacher to join their close-knit and dynamic team starting as soon as possible on a temporary basis. If you can deliver inspirational and creative lessons in Art and also build technical skills in students, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
You’ll be joining a supportive staff team, working towards raising student attainment through outstanding teaching. You’ll receive ongoing support and training from the school too!
The successful applicant will be expected to have experience of teaching Textiles to GCSE level and to be able to deliver dynamic and engaging lessons and manage challenging behaviour.
The school is focused on nurturing each student with a balanced curriculum which nurtures their talents and aspirations, as well as preparing them for adult life. They are dedicated to supporting their workforce to ensure they have an engaged and enthusiastic team of staff. The school is accessible by public transport or car.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (NQTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching Textiles at KS3/4 at secondary school level
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.