Teaching AssitantPosted 10/05/23
Secondary School Teaching Assistant – Southampton
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We are working with a client in Southampton who are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to work with their students aged between 11-16 from Southampton 2023.
About the role:
- Earn a minimum £300 per week
- Full-time positions available
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
- 1:1 support for special needs and lower ability pupils
They focus on setting high standards to challenge their pupils with a broad and balanced curriculum that has been built upon the core values of the school. You will be working alongside an extremely supportive and collaborative SEND department with a team of excellent and committed practitioners in a building with excellent facilities. They provide students with a supportive environment and tailor plans to each student's needs. The school serves its local community and surrounding area and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
- Engage Education also has an exclusive partnership with Creative Education which offers over 200 CPD courses for teachers and support staff. Membership with Creative Education is usually via a paid monthly subscription, but as an Engage candidate, you’ll get forever access to all of their current and future content for free.
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.