Teaching AssistantPosted 18/09/23
An "Outstanding" school in Kirklees (WF17) is seeking to expand its SEN department and recruit an empathetic, nurturing and supportive teaching assistant to join their already fantastic team! This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
About the role:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Full time position (part-time considered for the right candidate)
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
- 1:1 support for special needs and lower ability pupils
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a positive impact to the lives of young people. You will benefit from in-depth support and training from the school, and develop your knowledge of the national curriculum.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.