Teaching Assistant – LS11Posted 10/05/23
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant in Leeds?
Do you have a passion for making a difference to the lives of young learners?
Then this role is for you! Apply today!
Engage Education are working with a dedicated Primary School in the LS11 area of Leeds who are recruiting for a passionate Teaching Assistant to support in either KS1 or KS2 dependant on experience.
At Engage, our team has built an excellent reputation in the local vicinity and are now looking for experience support staff to work within, and have a positive impact on the progress and attainment of all pupils in one of our Leeds schools.
About the school
The school prides itself on enabling all children to be able to reach their fullest potential, not just academically, but emotionally and socially. The school is the perfect environment for someone with a passion for helping develop that all-important love for learning.
The school are proud to be an inclusive school where every child, no matter what their background or need, leaves primary school with skills they can carry throughout education.
The ideal candidate
- Fantastic team player
- Have some knowledge or experience in Primary Schools
- Passionate and Enthusiastic about helping children meet their full potential
- Will be able to think on their feet and use their initiative
- Have some knowledge/experience of the National Curriculum
- Will have the ability to form strong and professional relationships with colleagues and children.
- Be able to support the class teacher where needed
More about the role
- Earn up to £500 a week
- Supporting on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Working with other staff to engage pupils and minimise disruption
- Assisting pupils with behavioural needs such as Autism, ADHD, or Learning Difficulties
More about Engage
The most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!