Teaching Assistant for Primary SchoolPosted 13/01/23
£14,625 - £15,600
Teaching Assistant for Primary School in Hounslow
About the role:
At Engage Education, we’ve specialised in recruiting teaching assistants for over a decade, so we know a bit about finding the ideal school for you. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic KS1 & KS2 teaching assistant to work full time at a good OFSTED rated primary school in Hounslow.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we’re looking for a high-quality teaching assistant to work with with this good OFSTED rated primary school to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
Teaching assistant duties include:
- Working with small groups of pupils.
- Providing intervention support.
- 1:1 support for KS1 & KS2 students.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Some experience of working with KS1 children or in a school.
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils.
- Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils.
- Level 2 or 3 support staff qualification.
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant
- Market leading pay rates.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant).
- Free CPD sessions.
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus.
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners.
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.