Teacher’s Aide – SENPosted 05/01/23
£15,600 - £17,550
Teacher's Aide – SEN
We are looking for a SEN Teacher's Aide for a Great Ofsted School in Sutton. Our School is in need of a Year 6 Teacher's Aide to assist with students that has ASD and Dyslexia.
Engage Education has an established team that has worked with SEN & Mainstream Schools across South West London, seeking full-time and supply staff.
- SEN Teacher's Aide / Complex Needs Teaching Assistant
- Either 1:1 supporting a specific child, or working with small groups
- Providing positive reinforcements and praise for students.
- The role involves a lot of practical and holistic based work, so being flexible and adaptable is key.
- Teaching and supporting pupils with ASD & Dyslexia
- School hours are 8.30am to 3.30/4pm (term time only)
- Prior experience supporting students with ASD
- Full-time temporary position or flexible daily supply work
- Daily rates are from £70 – £100 per day depending on experience
- Excellent leadership team
- Personal care is essential – so you must be prepared to assist with this
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance was provided. By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
Teacher's Aide – SEN