Supply TeacherPosted 19/09/23
£34,514 - £38,219
Guaranteed Supply Teacher roles available in Uxbridge
At Engage, we’ve built up strong relationships with the fantastic Primary schools across Hillingdon, and we’re now in a position to offer Guaranteed Supply Teacher positions to even more teachers in the area on our SGP contracts.
SGP stands for Secure Guaranteed Pay, which means you are guaranteed payment regardless of whether we are able to secure you supply work or not. For example, if your contract specifies 5 days a week, but you are only needed to work for 4 days, you’ll still receive payment for the full 5 days.
SGP stands for Secure Guaranteed Pay, a type of contract in which you are guaranteed payment regardless of whether we are unable to secure you any supply work. For example, if you are contracted to work for 5 days a week, and you work 4 days, you will still receive payment for 5 full days.
The SGP Scheme features:
- Guaranteed pay regardless of if you work or not
- Exclusive contract with Engage Education
- Your own dedicated team to ensure you have consistent contact with Engage
- Minimised travel time as we find local teachers for local schools
- The ability to build relationships with local schools due to repeat bookings
- Access to free CPD training from our amazing Partnership & Development Team
- Continuity and reliability in your working life
Why choose Engage Education as your supply agency?
- We put our teachers first – with high levels of service to our teachers and ongoing support and training when you’re in role, our teachers are the happiest.
- We are a widely recognised and award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 10 days through us
- We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who can provide ongoing support and assistance as and when you need it
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!