Supply TeacherPosted 04/01/23
£32407 - £35886
Supply Teacher – Redbridge
£130 – £150 per day
No planning, just covering classes!
Part time or Full time
Engage Education is currently recruiting Primary and Secondary Supply Teachers to work in schools in Redbridge.
Supply Teaching offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate NQTS or experienced teachers that hold QTS. As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
For those looking for 2 or more days per week, we can offer a guaranteed pay contract where we contract you to work for solely us with our local headteachers. This also means if for any reason things are quiet, you are still paid for a full day of work if we do not have a booking available for you!
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Engage Education:
- We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
And last but by no means least…We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders.
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Amber Cloona at Engage Education.