Supply Teacher – WatfordPosted 10/01/23
£29344 - £33055
Supply Teachers needed for Secondary School in Watford
At Engage Education, we’ve spent over a decade making sure our supply teachers are happy and supported, and offered satisfying and reliable work. We have built an excellent reputation in and developed strong links with the schools in the area.
We are looking for some more fantastic supply teachers to increase the availability we can offer to our local schools in
About the role:
We are looking for teachers to work on a day-to-day supply basis to cover both planned and unplanned absences, often at short notice. For the right teachers, we can offer Secure Guaranteed Pay contracts, ensuring you get paid, even when we are unable to secure work for you.
What do I need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and motivation to deliver great lessons
- Behaviour management skills
- An ability to adhere to and implement schools’ various policies
Why choose Engage?
- We put the ambitions of our teachers first, ensuring you have the support to teach the way you want to, and pride ourselves on providing high levels of service to our teachers and support staff.
- We are widely-recognised, giving us the reach we need to secure reliable work for our supply teachers.
- We offer an excellent ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for every teacher you refer to us (after they work 10 days or more).
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid the same as a permanent employee, regardless of how many days you work.
- You will have your own dedicated consultant, who is fully-trained to answer all your questions and provide ongoing support and guidance.
- We will also invite you to our CPD training sessions, which are delivered by our in-house team of former senior leaders, and are entirely free to attend!
I’m interested – how do I apply?
Great! If you meet the criteria to become a supply teacher with Engage, you can apply below or contact us directly.
All applicants require the appropriate qualifications and training.
If you don’t hear from us within 2 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we’ll keep your CV on file and get in touch if something suitable comes up. (You can still apply for our other roles, too!)
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
We look forward to working with you!