Supply Teacher- BarnetPosted 13/01/23
£32407 - £35886
Supply Teachers needed Barnet
Engage Education specialise in recruiting teachers to work in schools throughout the UK. Our North West Team have built an excellent reputation in Harrow and we are looking to increase the pool of high quality teachers that we work with in the local area.
Why choose Engage Education as your supply teaching agency?
- We will put you first – we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff
- We are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
And last but by no means least…We give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. For free!
What are we offering?
We are currently recruiting high quality supply teachers to work in schools in Barnet and the surrounding areas on a day-to-day supply basis to cover planned and unplanned staff absences, often at short notice.
Because we do so much business in Harrow, for the right teachers we can even offer guaranteed pay contracts.
What do we look for?
- You will hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
As one of the leading teaching agencies in the UK, we work in partnership with a large network of schools so we're well placed to find you the perfect supply teaching work.
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
We look forward to working with you!