Special Needs Teaching AssistantPosted 13/01/23
Subject to Experience
Special Needs Teaching Assistant – Special Needs
A passionate and hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant to join a prestigious SEN school in Barnet.
This is a full time position to start in ASAP.
About the School:
- Located in Barnet
- Specialist SEN school for children
- Provides a creative, fun and playful learning environment
- 8:30am to 4:00 pm working hours
- A friendly and supportive staff members
- Relevant Training and CPD available
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs such as Autism/ASC, Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Complex Needs, SEMH and/or PMLD.
- Literacy and Numeracy support
- Interacting with children through play-based and sensory-related activities
- Providing a creative and stimulating learning environment
- Have a genuine interest and passion for special education
- Have transferable skills
- Willing to learn
- Has a positive and can-do attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Fully committed to working in special education
- £70.00-£90.00 per day
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday (Term time only)
- No weekends
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education SEND directly.
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education SEND directly. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.