Site AssistantPosted 25/05/23
£17,718 - £21,584
Full-Time Site Assistant required in Surrey
At Engage Education Services, we’re currently recruiting for a School Site Assistant in the Surrey area after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools. They are looking for an experienced School Premises Assistant with experience managing a School campus.
27.5hours a week 52 weeks
Our Engage Education Services team specialises in the placement of non-classroom-based staff including Administrators, HR, Finance and Facilities.
About the role
As a School Premises Assistant, you’ll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
- Have good maintenance skills and be able to work alone when needed
- Experience working within a school environment
- Whilst site maintenance/handyman/plumbing/carpentry skills and training etc. would be beneficial, they are not essential.
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
We are Engage Education Services, the most trusted education recruitment agency.
- Get paid in line with AWR
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.