SEND Teaching Assistant – WorthingPosted 19/09/23
SEND Teaching Assistant – Worthing
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We are now working with a secondary school in Worthing who require an experienced teaching assistant to work with small groups of students with moderate learning disabilities to start as soon as possible.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be available to work full time and be able to commit to a long term role
- Have experience working with students with learning disabilities
- Be confident, flexible and enthusiastic
- Be passionate about raising attainment in students
About the school:
This is a large and oversubscibed secondary school in Worthing who are committed to reducing the attainment gap to ensure that students with SEND can access their broad and balanced curriculum. The team are experienced, nurturing and focused on providing personalised learning programmes for their students. The school prides itself on recruiting and retaining excellent staff, with progression opportunities including teacher training for graduates.
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.