SEND TeacherPosted 26/05/23
£28,000 - £31,750
Engage Education are working in partnership with a fantastic school offering an outstanding and therapeutic educational approach, with a staff team in place dedicated and determined to support every individual.
- September start
- Leeds based SEN School
- Fantastic leadership support
This is a specialist provision providing full-time specialist co-education for young people aged between 7 and 16 who have a range of complex needs, communication difficulties and associated challenging behaviour. This may include social, emotional and mental health needs and also pupils who have been diagnosed with autism or demonstrate behaviours associated with autism.
As a SEN teacher you will be expected to;
- Motivate, engage and inspire children.
- Facilitate well sequenced curriculum and child-centred learning.
- Manage behaviour positively and in line with the schools' ethos and procedures.
- Ensure learning and lessons are well sequenced and meet the needs of children.
- Adhere to professional practice standards and legislation, including confidentiality, safeguarding, equality, diversity and inclusion policies
- Support teaching assistants allowing them to adapt their approach on a case by case basis in order to engage students effectively
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!