SEND Teacher (Sept 2023)Posted 11/05/23
£32,407 - £43,182
SEN Teacher Required for Special Need School. No specialism is required!
I am working with a special school to recruit a creative, enthusiastic, and experienced SEN Teacher. The school is based in Bromley. They provide students aged 8 -19 who have a primary diagnosis of SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health), Autism and Learning Difficulties.
The role will require you to:
- Have high expectations for all students
- Create a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Possess the skills and patience to help students overcome barriers to learning
- Provide personalised learning to meet the needs of all students
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a qualified teacher with a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be an experienced SEN teacher
- Be able to teach generally throughout KS2 – KS4.
- Be experienced in supporting children with ASD
- Be available to start immediately
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.