SEND TAPosted 19/09/23
Teaching Assistant in Southwark, South East London
£80 – £95 per day
Full time, long term role (or part time available for those happy to do daily supply)
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We’ve spent over a decade building strong relationships with schools in Southwark and we’re now looking to increase our pool of SEN Teaching Assistants we can offer to these great schools. We have a variety of Teaching Assistant positions available, to start immediately.
The students have the following learning needs:
- Social Emotional Mental Health difficulties
- Speech, Language Communication Needs
You do NOT need to have previous experience working in a school as we can offer online training to upskill your knowledge of working with young people.
We would love to hear from graduates or those with transferrable skills who have an interest in working with special needs children.
About the role:
- Full-time positions available
- 1:1 support for special needs and lower ability pupils
- Supporting students with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Specific Learning Difficulties, EBD and SEMH
- Supporting students with challenging behaviour
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.