SEN Teaching Assistant- Hammersmith and FulhamPosted 12/01/23
£15,600 - £17,550
SEN Teaching Assistant – Immediate Start – Hammersmith and Fulham
I am currently looking for a passionate and hard-working SEN Teaching Assistant to join a prestigious SEN school in Hammersmith and Fulham. This is either a full time or part time position (long-term) to start immediately. The school will also consider re-employing for you in September 2023!
About the School
- Located in Hammersmith and Fulham
- Specialist SEN school for children ages 3 – 19
- Provides a creative, fun and playful learning environment
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm working hours
- A friendly and supportive staff members
- Relevant Training and CPD available
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs such as Autism/ASC, Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Literacy and Numeracy support
- Interacting with children through play-based and sensory-related activities
- Providing a creative and stimulating learning environment
- Have a genuine interest and passion for special education
- Have transferable skills
- Willing to learn
- Has a positive and can-do attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Fully committed to working in special education
SEN Teaching Assistant | SEN Job | Hammersmith and Fulham | ASAP Start
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Matthew Blair @ Engage Education SEND directly.
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education SEND directly. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.