SEN School Learning Support AssistantPosted 04/01/23
£14,625 - £15,600
Primary School Learning Support Assistant in Camden
Urgently Need LSA for a Great Primary school!
Year 3 1:1 Supporting a child with ASD. Experience preferred. Child is academically able but can struggle with motivation to write/complete work so needs someone who can support with helping child to access learning, provide movement breaks and redirection as needed. Child is also able to work independently so candidate should have the confidence and take initiative to also work with other groups within the classroom.
About the role:
- Full-time positions available
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
- 1:1 support for special needs and lower ability pupils
- Supporting students with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Specific Learning Difficulties, EBD and SEMH
- Supporting students with challenging behaviour
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
Job Types: Learning Support Assistant – SEN
Full-time, Fixed term contract, Graduate, Temp to perm, Temporary contract
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Special education: 1 year (required)