SEMH Teaching AssistantPosted 13/01/23
£15,600 - £17,550
Teaching Assistants needed in Huddersfield
Engage Education are working with a challenging and rewarding SEMH school in Huddersfield, to recruit various sports coaches/behaviour mentors.
Applications for the position are welcome from candidates of ranging experience although previous experience working with students with challenging behaviour is an advantage.
If you are a future/aspiring teacher, sports coach or an experienced SEN teaching assistant this opportunity could be ideal for you. In addition, if you have experience as a Youth Worker or Behaviour Mentor and you are interested in education, please do apply
- Have experience working with students in a School setting
- be confident managing behaviour
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to build professional relationships with students
- Have a fun but firm presence
- Have an interest in education
Applications are encouraged from:
- Sports coaches
- Youth workers
- Behaviour Mentors
- SEN Teaching Assistants
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant:
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply:
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2-4 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!