SEMH TeacherPosted 03/05/23
£37763 - £43182
SEN Teacher – Required for Special Needs School in Orpington – September 2023
We’re currently working with a school seeking a SEMH Teacher for a great SEND school in Orpington, Bromley.
This is a PERMANENT position and our school is seeking to interview and organise lesson observations ASAP.
- M3 – M6 Pay rates
- Permanent contract
- SEMH School – the class will have 2 TA's supporting you as the class teacher and very small class sizes, and will still be teaching the national curriculum.
About the role:
You will need to be an experienced Teacher, who has supported and taught pupils with varying levels of complexity and ability. It is vital that the appointed teacher is able to be flexible and adapt their teaching to individual students with various disabilities such as; SEMH, Autism and Moderate Learning Difficulties.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to teach across the entire school and all primary phases and familiar with SEND teaching techniques
- You may be working with school therapy teams and external agencies in order to best support your pupils
- Familiarity of the SEND code and teaching practice
- Proficient literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
- September 2023 Start Dates (we also have current ongoing vacancies)
- Main Teacher Payscales (plus SEN points)
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance was provided.
SEMH Teacher – Required for Special Needs School in Orpington – September 2023