SEMH Learning Support SpecialistPosted 23/05/23
SEMH Learning Support Specialist
Engage Education are currently working in partnership with a specialist school in Harrogate who are looking for Learning Support Specialists to join them immediately.
This fantastic and nurturing school caters to pupils with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health) difficulties and other complex needs relating to learning and educational barriers such as ADHD, ASD, MLD and SLD.
About the role:
- £90 – £100 a day
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Immediate start
A SEMH Learning Support Specialist will:
- Have a good understanding of SEN and learning barriers
- Be resilient and have good interpersonal skills
- Have a calm and nurturing approach
- Be able to identify individual needs and and care plans
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a safe environment for students
Why choose Engage Education?
- We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus for EVERY friend you refer to us!
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
- You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly.
- All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
- By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.