SEMH AssistantPosted 04/01/23
£15,600 - £17,550
We are currently recruiting 2 Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) assistants for a specialist academy in Bradford. The school has a nurturing ethos, focusing on delivering a holistic approach to education through social pedagogy and restorative practice.
The ideal candidates will have a strong understanding and experience of working with students with SEMH needs, plus a willing and dedicated attitude towards making a positive difference.
- SEMH specialist setting
- SEN/SEMH experience required
- Team Teach would be advantageous but not essential
- Two references
- A valid DBS with the update service
What we can offer:
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!