Secondary Teaching AssistantPosted 18/09/23
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We’ve spent over a decade building strong relationships with schools in Fleet and we’re now looking to increase our pool of Secondary Teaching Assistants we can offer to these great schools.
About the role:
- Earn up to £400 per week
- Full-time positions available
- Small group work and intervention support responsibilities
- 1:1 support for lower ability pupils
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.