Secondary PE TeacherPosted 19/09/23
£36,745 - £47,666
PE Teacher Required for Secondary School in Slough
We’re currently working with a school in Slough, who are seeking a PE teacher to join their close-knit and dynamic team starting in January 2023. If you can deliver inspirational lessons in Physical Education and spark a love of sports, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
You’ll be joining a supportive staff team, working towards raising student attainment through outstanding teaching. You’ll receive ongoing support and training from the school too!
The successful applicant will be expected to have experience of teaching PE to GCSE level (equivalent international experience will also be considered) and to be able to deliver dynamic and engaging lessons.
The successful applicant will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers within a high-specification science laboratory. You will be working collaboratively with students to deliver outstanding theory and practical lessons.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (NQTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching PE at secondary school level
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.