Secondary Music TeacherPosted 17/05/23
£28,000 - £38,810
Music Teacher Required for Secondary School in Guildford
We’re currently working with a school in Guildford who are seeking a Music Teacher to join their close-knit and dynamic team starting in September 2023. If you can deliver inspirational lessons in Music and build confidence in students, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
You’ll be joining a supportive staff team, working towards raising student attainment through outstanding teaching. You’ll receive ongoing support and training from the school too!
The successful applicant will be expected to have experience of teaching Music to GCSE level (equivalent international experience will also be considered) and to be able to deliver dynamic and engaging lessons.
The school is focused on empowering and nurturing the uniqueness of each student and offers renowned pastoral care as well as a broad and balanced curriculum with an array of popular extra curricular activities. The successful applicant will become part of a valued team whose efforts are acknowledged and praised. The school is easy to access by public transport and is close to local amenities.
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (ECTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching Music at secondary school level
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Well-being support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.