Science TechnicianPosted 15/09/23
School Science Technician based in Crawley
At Engage Education Services, we’ve built up strong relationships with the fantastic schools in Sussex, and we are currently recruiting for a Science Technician to work on a full time basis in a secondary school in Crawley.
About the role
Science Technician responsibilities include:
- Providing technical support for teaching staff across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Preparing experiments and materials in advance of lessons
- Support fellow technicians within the department, especially new members of staff
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a school environment as a Science Technician
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- A passion for working in a school environment
- Applications welcome from recent Science graduates with school-based experience
Why choose to work with Engage Education Services?
- We are a widely recognised and award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 10 days through us
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who can provide ongoing support and assistance as and when you need it
How to apply
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below – or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened – you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!