Science TeacherPosted 19/09/23
£40,218 - £46,001
Engage Education is currently working with an Ofsted good school in Enfield seeking a Science teacher to join their dynamic team.
The incoming Science teacher will be expected to deliver dynamic lessons that stretch their classes and encourage a passion for the subject.
The school would be open to looking at both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
- Hold QTS
- Have experience delivering Science across the full age, ability range, in a secondary school
- Have a proven background of developing teaching and learning within a Science Department to a high standard
You will be joining a supportive staff team, working towards rising student attainment through outstanding teaching and learning. As a member of this school, you can expect to receive ongoing support and training.
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.