Science TeacherPosted 18/09/23
£30,000 - £41,333
Are you a good or outstanding teacher of Science, committed to improving exam results, improving pupil progress and engaging children through well-planned lessons?
To be considered for the role you will need to be/have:
- PGCE or equivalent
- Available for an interview and observation
- Committed to delivering excellent teaching
The school is working closely with Engage Education to recruit a skilled Science teacher to begin after October half-term on a long-term basis with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The school is based in central Bradford and having recently received a "Good" rating from Ofsted, are now looking to expand their Science department to continue to grow and develop the students love for learning within Science.
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We offer:
- An excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.