Science Teacher – WatfordPosted 18/04/23
£29,344 - £40,083
Science Teacher Required for a Secondary School in Watford
At Engage, our expert recruiters are looking for an experienced Science teacher to start in September 2023. If you’re a Science teacher with the experience in teaching a range of abilities, this could be the start of your next teaching adventure!
About the role
This secondary school in Watford is looking to appoint an ambitious science teacher who is flexible on science specialism, and aspiring to create the next generation of scientists. You will be joining a team of experienced teachers in a high-specification science laboratory. These teachers enjoy supporting their pupils and passing their expertise on to their energetic students in an engaging way.
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience teaching science at Key Stage 3 and 4 Level
- Strong teaching background
- A track record for delivering strong results at GCSE
- Committed to delivering excellent and engaging lessons
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.